How To Submit: Please Read/Look Before Submitting
Please only submit pictures that are close to the examples below
1. It doesn’t have to be exactly like the images above but it would be great if it’s somewhat close to them. (Please note: we are no longer accepting light paintings.)
2. If we see day light, it will not do. The images has to be taken at night.
3. Pictures must be high-quality, preferably taken by a DSLR. Cannot be from a DIGICAM or a CAMERAPHONE, cannot be GRAINY.
1. If you would like your submission to link to your tumblr or webpage, be sure to write: “Submitted by: _________” and then hyperlink to your tumblr or webpage.
2. Also add the tags that you think best fits the picture you submitted.
Submitting a Street Lights Video
1. Click “Submit Photo” and choose “Video”.
2. Please only submit night/street light videos and they only have to be night, if we see some sort of daytime on the video, we will not publish it.
1. Tilt-shift videos
2. Time lapse videos
1. If you don’t see your post, don’t fret, it is still probably in the queued section because we put everything in queue so posting it would be automatic OR you probably didn’t follow the guidelines and we rejected it. So it’s better to read the whole submission guidelines first before submitting.
2. Please don’t tell us to reblog your stuff because we don’t reblog if we are being told. We reblog on our own pace.